On the out skirts of the busy and friendly town of Kings Lynn, bordering the Sandringham Estate in the picturesque village of Great Bircham Norfolk, is The Kings Head hotel.
Just a short distance from the North Norfolk coastline, the area is great to explore with breath taking views and endless sandy beaches.
The Kings Head is the perfect place for couples to relax, families to share special occasions and businesses to impress their clients in the stylish surroundings of our twelve bedroom hotel and award winning restaurant.
The Kings Head is a unique Grade II listed nineteenth century coach house hotel with a beautifully modern and contemporary interior which exudes style and comfort situated in picturesque North Norfolk, near to the coast.
Our stunning hotel really is a haven of peace and tranquillity but also a perfect base for exploring the local countryside and attractions such as the Royal Sandringham Estate, Houghton Hall, Norfolk Lavender, CITB and the North Norfolk coastal towns of Burnham Market, Brancaster, Thornham and Hunstanton which are ideal for walking, bird watching and a spot of retail therapy.
* 12 beautiful bedrooms individually and tastefully furnished, en-suite. All rooms have comfortable beds, a flat screen television, Wi-Fi, luxurious toiletries and fluffy towels and gowns.
* Dine in our award winning restaurant overlooking our courtyard and garden for lunch and dinner. We specialise in using local ingredients in all our cooking, freshly and daily prepared baked and cooked by chef.
* Visit our contemporary bar in a relaxed setting for a pre-dinner drink or settle in for the evening.
* We provide a residents' drawing room for you to unwind in whenever you want to.
* The Kings Head is a superb choice for your wedding or party, either in our private dining room or restaurant. Please ask for details.
* Our hotel is child and pet friendly so the whole family is welcome. We have a childrens' play area in the garden.
* Business meetings need not be undertaken in a stark board room with no catering services when we have a meeting room with conference facilities perfect for creating the right impression. Follow your meeting with lunch or dinner in our excellent restaurant.
Whether you have a social or business event, The Kings Head Hotel is the ideal place to visit.
Restaurant & Private Dining
Dining at The Kings Head Hotel is truly a gastronomic delight whether you join us for a family meal, an intimate dinner, a business meeting or just for afternoon tea and cakes.
Our awarded restaurant seats up to eighty five people and also opens onto our charming courtyard where you can enjoy your meal in the warm weather. During the summer we also host barbecues and outdoor entertaining to make the best of the British summer.
Our menus adapt with the seasons and are changed on a monthly basis to make the best of the local produce available.
Our twelve bedrooms have all be individually beautifully designed and decorated in a modern and contemporary but comfortable style, each having their own unique personality.
All rooms (except Small Double) include a king size bed, and every room has a luxurious and spacious en-suite bathroom. Flat screen televisions come as standard and Playstations are available upon request.
Our Sandringham Room is ideal for your meetings and conferences. Tastefully decorated with natural light and disability friendly, it is the ideal venue for all your business conferencing needs.
If luxury, style and attention to detail are important ingredients for your special day, the King's Head Hotel is the hotel for you. One of the most important decisions you will make about your wedding day will be the venue and the perfect venue is the ‘icing on top of the cake’ for your special day.
Hours of work
Food Serving Times:
Lunch: Mon - Sat: 12-2pm
Sunday lunch: 12 -3pm
Dinner: 7 - 9pm
Booking is advisable
How to Find Us:
1. From King's Lynn, starting at the Hardwick Roundabout head north on the A149 signposted Hunstanton, Cromer, & Hospital.
2. Take the second exit (A149) off the Hospital Roundabout signposted for Hunstanton & Cromer.
3. Take the third exit (A148) off Knights Hill Roundabout signposted for Cromer & Sandringham House.
4. Continue along the A148 for several miles and drive through the village of Hillington.
5. Once passed through Hillington, take the next left (B1153) signposted Great Bircham & CITB Construction College.
6. Enter the village of Flitcham and continue to follow the road through the village.
7. Continue along the B1153 until you enter the village of Great Bircham.
8. The Kings Head Hotel is located to your left.